(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Monday, December 28, 2009

I Don't Give a Damn 'Bout My Bad Reputation



Guuuuessss what I got for Christmas, reader-less blog?!?!

If you guessed mittens, a Beatles music box, or a digital camera, you are right. But what I'm really excited about iiis...

FREAKS AND GEEKS DVD BOX SET!!

My weekend was spent frying my brain by sitting 3 feet away from a 36 inch tube television watching the madness ensue.
I watched the final 18th episode last night at 1:00 AM.
NINE HOURS I WATCHED THIS YESTERDAY. NINE HOURS.

I suppose I might regret this years from now when I have radiation poisoning or something, but right now that doesn't matter to me because I'm young, healthy, and watching a cult classic.

Anyways, Christmas is an interesting holiday. I'm not exactly religious so I suppose I might be a hypocrite for even liking it. But I really like getting people presents, even if it does stress me out to the point of hyperventalation.

Bye, Blog.



Oh, yeah... Jason Segel was very attractive back in the day. I still like him now. He's just a funny guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment