(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Friday, August 20, 2010

All Apologies

Somewhere inbetween now and December this blog got depresssinnnn'
So today I fix that by going through all my posts and deleting the stupid ones.

I think today is going to be a fun day. Haley and I woke up to discover that there was no power at her dad's house. Fun! But then it came on and we watched a little bit of When Harry Met Sally and then I got disgusted when they had sex so we payed full attention to facebook. And that was my morning.

Later today, Sophia is having a pool party at her party mansion. It's exciting. But I'm not going to swim because I'm a weeeeirrrrrrdooooo

Goobye


HAHAHAHAHA I just found this blog that I never posted from January:

I really do hate Thomas. Not the kind of hate where I want him to die, but the kind of hate where I want him to move to northern Canada.
This is one example of why I hate him:
I lay down in my bus seat and wrap my scarf around my face.
"Now you look like a Muslim," says Thom Thom.
"What if I am?" says I, in defense of Muslims.
"Well, why don't you go do a suicide bombing?" says stupid Thomas.
"Wow, that's not prejudiced at all, Thomas." I say.
"No, no it's not."
...
"...Yeah it is..." That was Tanner. I'm indifferent towards him.
I just read a big Wikipedia page about cleft lips and cleft palates. How interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I liked this blog. Mostly because I was mentioned and I too hate Thomas.

    ReplyDelete