(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood."

Gotta love Donnie Darko.
Just like I love Mike and Ikes.
and books.

Today is sonday. And I don't want to go to skewl tomorrowww.death.com
I hate high school.
Teenagers suck.

On another note, I haven't showered in a few days... I should probably get on that.
Being dingy is the life for meeeee.
Three lines at a time.

I got soul but I'm not a soldier says Brandon Flowers.
He also has eyebrows.
Unlike newborn babies. Which is kind of creepy if you ask me.

Honestly I'm just really bored.
I want to think of ways to get people to go to my music blog
but idunnohow.

N-E wayz,
Matt Clark texted me yesterday from Texass.
He said all the letters I wrote to him were creepy and I told him I'd strangle him on December 3rd. ♥.

And that's the story of when Harry met Sally.
Goobye

No comments:

Post a Comment