(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Saturday, March 27, 2010

AL...ergies

Oh, when it's your wedding day
And my music starts to play
I can guarantee that
LOVE WILL FIND YOU!

Our high school's production of The Wedding Singer is quite impressive. I wish I would have done it. Hopefully next year's spring musical will be something fun, because maybe I would audition for it.

My allergies are acting up because Ohio's bipolar weather. My father told me to blow my nose when that's what I've been doing already. He's being really creepy right now, talking about guys spooning across the street to stay warm or something like that. Ugh.
------------

Everything above is from yesterday. Today is Sunday. I saw The Wedding Singer again. This time with my broseph and my friend Ken...zie.We sat right in the middle in the first row and I saw like 5 peoples' underpants. What else is new.
The musical was so good! I wish they performed it every night forever.

I was going to go to an after musical party with Molly/Holly but then she had to go to a church event, but that's okay because everyone is having a good time remembering the good times they had and I don't want to intrude on their memories anyways.
In case you didn't notice, this whole post will most likely be about The Wedding Singer. Because it's the most recent exciting thing that's happened to me lately.

Last night I stayed at Kenzie's house and the lead of the musical and his right wing man (still in his Flock of Seagulls hairdo from the show) came to her house around midnight and we all talked in her basement because we didn't have time to watch Rocky Horror. Kenzie gave her man a heart we made out of perler beads (aww) and I gave "Douche" as I like to call him a bumble bee made out of perler beads. I don't call him Douche because I dislike him. He's just a douche, that's all.
It feels weird stating facts about my personal life right now so I'm going to stop all together.
Bye.
This is the design I submitted for The Wedding Singer logo contest.
I won!
My brother bought me one of the shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment