(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Monday, March 1, 2010

Everyone's Friends.


I'm drinking pee colored Gatorade.
I dislike Mondays.
Today, however, is my brother's 21st birthday.
My dad forgot until I told him after we ate Arby's for dinner.
My brother, who I'm assuming is still living in New York and going to school for fashion design, said to my dad that coffee and cigarettes are the only things keeping him alive right now.
I suppose you can look at that as being depressing or happy.
I look at it as one more reason to turn my family into a comic strip so I can make $ from these jerks.
That was quite the shallow statement, and I don't mind one bit.

Hot Rod was on the tele the other day. I'm sure many bloggers watched it because Hot Rod is a movie that most bloggers should enjoy.
I'm gonna be honest with you, Rod. You look like a giant eagle with fire all around you, and you've got a mountain for a face.

Last ngith.....??? Wtf?! I was typing the word "night" and that mess came from the keyboard. I am genuinely sorry about that.
Last NIGHT, I was pigging out on chocolate cookies and cream or something ice cream and watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Now, I don't know nor do I care about you, but, I LOVE that movie.
It was weird because my dad came in and watched part of it with me. Obviously he was feeling kinda nostalgic or sentimental or something, because he's a super homophobe and doesn't even like TRHPS. Of course, he left towards the end of the Time Warp, before Frank-n-Furter even came out in his transvestital glory. I wish "transvestital" was a real word. Maybe it is and spell check just doesn't know schit. Ha, take that, spell check.

Cracking knuckles is fun, when they're your own of course.
That doesn't make sense. Welcome to the REAL WURLD.
I'm pretty gosh damn tired.
Night, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment