(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My drama classroom is my haven.

Greg Gregson.

Tomorrow I am eating BELGIAN WAFFLES<3
but right now I am eating SOUR APPLE W/ PEANUT BUTTER.

I just got peanut butter on the keyboard
deews
^^^that's me wiping pb off the keyboard. I apologize.

I HAVE FOOD IN MY TEEEETH.

Today we had Kakey in Yearbewk class.
Guess who can't f'n get the wedding singer out of their head?
Geral Ford, that's who.
"Oh god!"

facebook chat is weird, can I get an "i"?

THIS POST IS SO POINTLESs BUT IDC BECAUSE I'M BEING BORED AND LKANFIASHFOHJASDFLKJF;ALKSFJL;ASFHOPASFNHV;ASJKLFHSFNH.

CAUSE YOU'RE SINGLE, YOU ARE SIIIIINGLEE. NO CHICK WILL EVER MOONWALK ON YOUR HEART.
...I'll stay single 'till I'm lying slowly in my lonely, forgotten grave.♫

GUESS WHAT?!
I'm wearing a dress tomorrow and it's going to be awwwwwwwwkwwwwwwwooooooooowd.
I'm sorry this post is so annoying. I'm just so FRICKEN bored.
And I'm going insane in the membrane. I want to listen to The Beastie Boys

PEACE OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment