(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Glitter is the Herpes of Arts and Crafts"

You know what that's from. Or maybe you don't. Either way, I don't really care that much.
I have a problem. MY LIPS ARE SLOWLY BEING CHOMPED AWAY BY MY VICIOUS BAD HABITS AND UNEVEN TEETH.
Oh, and now my teenage angst is setting in.
I don't know why I said that. I kind of regret it.
Not really, it was just dumb. But I most of the things I say are dumb.

There's no point to this blog... Is there ever a point to my blogs. I think not.
I like fashion lately. Which makes me want to go to the thrift store.
THRIFT STORES RULE. I would go buy a bunch of stuff right now, but I think I'm going to donate most of the money I have ($29?) to a charity for Haiti. Blah blah blah gotta do whuchu kandu to make dis whirled a betta plaise.
Typing with incorrect grammar is so fun.
I jut got a wiff of alcohol? I'm home alone and I don't drink? Wtf???
I'm wearing a gold chain and it makes me feel like I'm in the Italian mafia. Stereotypical, much?


If you're still reading this, I really, really pitty you and I'm terribly sorry that you wasted 55 seconds of your life reading this load of horse hockey. I truly am a gobshite. Go look that up on Urban Dictionary if you truly must. Even though nobody really reads this blog so I don't know why anybody would need to do that in the first place.
I like small fonts...

No comments:

Post a Comment