(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thirst Day.

And boy am I tired.
GUESS WHAT WE DID IN BIOLOGiE TODAY :B
We extracted DNA from wheat germ!!!! :0
It was so gross, like boogers. I touched it, and then gagged a couple of times because Haley wasn't there to do it.
She's too busy "coughing up blood".

I'm eating my mom's Cinnamon Toast Crunch right now to get revenge on my parents for buying me corn flakes YET AGAIN.
Conan O'Brien > Cinnamon Toast Crunch > corn flakes > Jay Leno.
It's just the way things are.

My phone is as dead as a reanimated corpse.
Ponder on that for a while, will you?

ANYWAYS, while David was ranting about Social Security, why we're still in the war and hand sanitizer dispensers being filled with soap by some devious janitors in class today, he decided in his head that he would give us class tomorrow to work on homework... Therefore, I AM HOMEWORK FREEEEEEEeeeee.
So now all I have to do is manage to get a box of Lucky Charms before Community comes on at 8.
Judge me. It's a weekly ritual of mine to eat Lucky Charms while watching Joel McHale prance around college.

I got some free music from Amazon the other day, pretty fricken sweet, if you ask me. I got this one song called "Reservoir Park" by The Dutchess and The Duke. It's awesome! It's like, 3 parts Bob Dylan to 1 part The Mamas and The Papas, mix in a large recording studio, and that's what you get. Lovely.
I also got this song "Changing" by The Moondoggies. Check this stuff out, if you get the chance.


Well, my little dumplings, I must part. But let me leave you with a treat:
Phantom of the Office. ♥





Ironically, neither of these videos take place at the office...

No comments:

Post a Comment