(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Friday, January 15, 2010

I Blog Too Much.

Meow.
My back hurts.
My room is a mess.
I'm trying to find a poncho that my Japanese grandma knitted for me when I was in 5th grade.
My back still hurts;
maybe I should sit up straight?
That's better.

I left for a while.
I was eating spaghetti.
It was okay, I'm kinda burnt out on spaghetti.
My family eats it a lot.
We aren't even Italian, spaghetti's just cheap and easy and (sort of) quick.
My face is bleeding.
That's a boldfaced lie, I don't know why I typed that.
My dad wants on the computer.
He wants to play Mafia Wars on MY facebook.
LAAAAAAME.

I'm in love.
With Andrew Vanwyngarden.
Pictured right.
What an acid trip, that boy.
But it's not really love.
I'm not that foolish.
Or am I?
My skull itches.

MY BAAAAACKK OMGGGG.
PAAAIIIN.
Goddamn my horrible posture.
I'm sorry for cursing, that was rude.
BUT IT HURTS SO MUCH.

I think Malcom X is interesting.
You can thank my history teacher David for that.
David. Ha. His first name. Awkward.
I like that I have so many lines.
I want this blog to be really fricken' long.

MONDAY. is Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
WONDERFUL!
He was a cool guy, pretty much changed the lives of many.
Gooosh, the 60s were so f'n cool.
I'm so envious of people who lived in that decade.
All I can do is listen to Jefferson Airplane on my iPod and sulk in a corner.
NOW MY FACE REALLY IS BLEEDING. OMG. KARMA.

My dad and I are discussing walkie talkies.
I think I'm gonna get off to dig the 34958304958 year old ones that I found in my closet earlier.
Omg. This is kind of where the blog started.
Neato!

No comments:

Post a Comment