(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm Dumb

And so is my blog that I try to take seriously but can't.

...I was just on some girl's facebook page and I am outraged! D:<
HOW DARE SHE DATE A DIFFERENT GUY EVERY WEEK AND CLAIM THAT SHE LOVES HIM. How. Dare. She.

I like bloggin' it up. And this place is hella better than that myspace junk.
Haley and I played a fun new game at school today called "Hey Gallagher!".
Haley becomes her alter ego, an African-American man with a fine mustache named Gallagher, and I ask her questions to which she can only answer with facial expressions.
Hilarious!

I ate some salty corn puff stuff with like 240mg of sodium per serving and we have nothing to drink in our house. Except for tap water. Eeewww.
DRY THROAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT.

I kind of need to go to the rest room. I also kind of need to: finish watching Freaks and Geeks, do my Geometry homework, take a shower, and get ready to watch NBC's Thursday Night Lineup tonight.
I luzz me some Community, Parks & Recreation, The Office, and 30 Rock. PLUS JAMES FRANCO IS GOING TO BE ON ONE OF THOSE SHOWS I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE THOUGH TONIGHT. OMG. :O




AUF WIEDERSEHEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment