(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Sunday, February 28, 2010

"She's a drag. A well known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things."

Ello.

How are you?
...Me? I'm better today. I had some sort of bug yesterday, thanks for (not) asking.

Sundays are alright, I suppose. My dad wants us to start going to church on Sundays because he's going through one of his religious kicks... I'm debating on whether or not to finally tell him that I just flat out don't want to go to church. I mean, it should be my decision as to whether I go or not, right? I am old enough to make a few decisions for myself, am I not? My dad's always making decisions like that for me. I'm kind of sick of it. I love my dad, but he can be such a handful.
Maybe I should be more supportive... He's going through a rough time. They never tell me what's going on with them (I'm starting to realize how closed up our family is. Nobody tells anyone anything.) so sometimes I have to eavesdrop. All I know is that my dad is once again scared that he's going to die. We've been through this several times before, so I don't know if it's something truly serious or if he's just overreacting because believe me, he overreacts A LOT. Still, I don't feel like I'm being as sensitive about this as I really should. Maybe he has a reason to be wallowing in self-pitty. But from all that I know, he's whining about every little thing that doesn't go his way and he's being a bit of a hypocrite.
He's being all huffy puffy today and I asked him what's wrong and he said to me like I'm still 6, "What's wrong is Daddy's thinking about stuff,"

I don't know what to think anymore, so enjoy this!
(click to make bigger)

No comments:

Post a Comment