(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm so Tired.

Hi blog. I feel weird today. I don't like it. :( I don't know what's wrong with me.
I think it started this morning when Andrew Dost didn't reply to me on that space of mine. I know it's because the message I sent him was creepy and pointless. Why am I a creepy person? I should have just said, "Thank you, Andrew!" and been done with it. My life is a joke.

In other news, I just got on myspace and there was a video of Adrien Brody on Jimmy Kimmel. Even though it's tragic that I missed it on television, I'm glad I got to see Adrien and Jimmy playing in "Charlie Bit my Finger."
What a wonderful person, that Adrien.

In other, other news, we only have two days of school left, which means I have two days to work on my three yearbook layouts that I am severely lacking in. I'm not severely lacking, I just wanted to use the word severe. Two of my layouts are almost done, and my last one needs some pictures taken. Life.
We took our history final today. I am sad because history was my favorite class because David said stuff like, "I don't give a crap, Jack." and "Snowstradamus." I know I spelled that wrong. David is a funny guy who shares my favorite color. Over the summer, I am going to make him a Led Zeppelin tie. He told me if I bought stuff to make it, he would pay me but I don't want him to pay me. I just want to make the tie because he said I couldn't. He was probably using reverse psychology on me, that jerk.

My eyes feel like they're going to explode. I think I might go take a nap.
This blog is boring, I apologize. I wish I was funny.  My eye hurts. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment