(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh Dear Blog!

It's been too long. TOO. LONG.

I've really missed you, blog. I think about you some days, and I say to myself, "God damnit, Rachel. You need to blog about something!"
And then I get home and I fry my brain with useless information and I die a little inside.

But seriously, two weeks of school left and then I'm bloggin' it up again!! =)

I had in-car today. I'm SUPER bad at manueverabillity. Like, OMG. It's embarrassing. I had to drive this kid home and I was just HORRIBLE. And my instructor was telling me how good he is and. Oh. It was so embarrassing. And when I'm driving I get really hot after about an hour and a half and after that my face is red for like 3 hours. I don't know what the deal is.

Anyways, I hope everybody had a good mother's day. I love my mom. I made her brunch, a coupon book (tacky? judge me.) and a weird tree branch flower thing. And I made homemade truffles. But I've been stealing some since they're so stricken good.

I should be doing homework because I'm still behind from when I missed SIX DAYS OF SCHOOL BEING SICK. I know, it was horrible! I woke up one morning choking, and I couldn't breathe, which I think is reason enough to not go to school. My mini vacation was nice, but it was lonely. Nobody texted me. I'm sad that I've become dependent on virtual messages that sometimes say "lol" :(

BYE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment