(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Friday, May 14, 2010

LUVSNS

Scoliosis is a bitch. I don't have scoliosis, but I like to use that as an excuse for my horrid posture.
Jessica and Kenzie and I were slightly ashamed of how the highlight of our week was going to Steak n Shake and seeing this guy that everybody seems to know. I don't want to say his name on a blog because I feel like that is creepy. If you are reading this (doubtful) then you know who you are. Or maybe you don't. I hope you never find  my blog because it will be awkward for both of us.
Anyways. We sat in SnS for several HOURS. And I'm sleepy. And I should be trying to find The Soup somewhere on the tele but I'm not.
My parents are getting drunk in our back garage. Embarrassing on my part for my friends almost seeing that.
I want to play animal crossing but there will be nothing to do because the store's closed but Tom Nook is a lil bitch anyways, just like Keven. I hate you, Kevin.
I hope you realize that I don't truly hate Kevin, I just dislike him intensely because he wears all neutral colors and can drive and rubs it in my face. Fuck Kevin.
I'm so tired. I think I might go lay down and never wake back up.
That was depressing. My apologies.
I'm not used to going to two fast food places in one day, PLUS listening to "Pitbull" THREE TIMEss.

G'night, mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment