(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dad.

It's Father's Day. I gave my dad a handmade card and a shitty breakfast this year. What did you give your father? Regardless, happy fadda's day.

Today was Clark's last day home. Tomorrow he leaves for... dun, dun, dun... basic training. Have fun with that, wimpy.
But seriously, you're a funny/creepy guy. Don't be a douche when you come back. Miss you... kinda... not really... Just kidding. I'll miss you Mattttty, and you'll never see this which is why I'm publicly posting it here.

I ate a Jumbo Push Pop earlier, and now my lips are blue. How neat.
I want Haley's hermit crab (R.I.P. Oswald) and tank for my greedy self. I need salt water. Drat.
My forehead hurts. I think it's acne. Woooop.

I want to get a new haircut. A short one. And I mean SHORT. Not bald, but I want a boyish cut. I don't even care if everybody in Madison will think I'm a lezzy for it. I want short hair because I think it would be a fun change and I've always wanted to do it. The short hair I had in fifth grade doesn't count. It was awfully spikey, but ultimately girly. I want something edgy and riskayyyyyyyyy. My life.

Dis?:


...It's a possibility. Any thoughts, my four blog readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment