(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Rachel ♥s Poops"

"I'm sweepy," said the four year old that is me.
Today was fun because Kenyie had an awkward barbeque and I missed out on the "creeking." pout, pout. But that's okay because JayFrankie was dere and I hate him with a passion. I threatened to kill him, but it was hollow. However, it was not hollow when I threatened to kill Clark. I really am going to kill him someday. That creepy rapist.
I stepped in mud and Flakob ate some of my hot dog bun. There was a kitty and I fed it a hot dog that had been soaking in CO CO COLAAAA. I hope that won't hurt it. The kitty was really hungry and I felt bad.
Clark just told me he can't come to Rocky Horror with us on Saturday. My heart is shattered.
i need to take a shower.
Now I'm in a bad moooooood. Poop on Clark. He loves tampons, so ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment