(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Friday, June 11, 2010

We came down to watch the world walk by...

And all she found was trouble in my eyes.
From the sky she pulled me down tonight.

She calls out the farther that I fly.
I love that sound so give me one more line.
From the sky she pulled me down tonight;
Let her go.

Blog, I'm so pissed right now.
I can't really tell you at the moment but I will someday when this is all over and alright to publish on the internet where all of my angsty teenage feelings are well known.
Let's just say something happened to me the other day and it was very scary and now another person involved is claiming something that isn't true in order to get money. It wasn't even my fault!! I thought everybody involved were genuinely nice people but now I understand that only the person who came to my side and told me everything was going to be alright was the only one who truly cared about me besides my parents.
People are disgusting. I try to keep as much faith in the human race as possible but these last few weeks have really showed me how nasty we really can be.
It may be easier to be the bad guy, but it's typically better to be the good guy. Not in all situations, but in most, I would think. Some times doing the right things involves breaking the law, I understand  that. But people are just out of their fucking minds. I'm so sick of it. Ohio sucks. This country sucks. I've got my fingers crossed for the world. If they're like this everywhere then we are doomed, because obviously the close-minded idiots are the ones who always seem to run things around the world. Generation X used to complain about the Baby Boomers controlling everything. Gen Xers, you are coming into power now. What have you done differently?

On a separate, happier note: I bought StarStruck on DVD yesterday for 14 bucks. I love Sterling Knight<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment