(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Saturday, February 20, 2010

80s Dance

There is an 80s dance at my school tonight.
I am going, but I don't have anything to wear besides leg warmers.
Damn you, facebook. You keep telling me my account is temporarily unavailable.
Anyways, I tried on this old pink lace dress that I used when I was like nine when I was Frankenstein's Bride for Halloween because I wanted to look like Deb from Napoleon Dynamite. It makes me look like a man trying to look like a woman hahaha.
I'm off to google images to look for 80s fashion. Maybe I can convince my mom to take me to the thrift store.
...Google images is dumb.
I'm listening to "Papa's Got a Brand New Pigbag" by Pigbag. I'm trying to find songs that have awesome bass lines to inspire me to become a better bassist. I haven't been taking it seriously since school started, which really is a shame.

I'll leave on this note,
I wish I had a "Frankie Says Relax" tee shirt. Then I would be a hit at the 80s party.

No comments:

Post a Comment