(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Please HELP Me!

SOOOooo I get home from driver's ed (one more class to go and I'm out of that dreaded building forever) at like, 9:40 tonight and I'm putting my gross reheat pizza dinner in the microwave when my mom tells me that Neeno (grandma) wants us to pick out dresses for my cousin's wedding in June or one of those J months.
I've never bought a dress in my life!! She says that price isn't something to worry about, but how the hell am I supposed to know how to fricken' tell what sizes I should wear?!
My mom said, "Well, I figure that I'm about a size 12, and your boobs are bigger than mine so you should probably be a size 14." Lies, Mother. That's what padded bras are for. But I'll take a compliment when I can get one (is it?). Then I ask her what I would be if the websites didn't have numbers but small, medium, large, etc. She said I would probably be a large. Fair enough.
Neeno recommended going to Deb's website but their dresses are, frankly... gag me with a spoon.
And so I go to modcloth.com because they always have dresses that I like and ALL THESE FREAKIN' WEBSITES HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS OF TELLING ME WHAT SIZE DRESS I WEAR!!!
It's got me measuring my armpits, my shoulders, wrapping the metal tape around my chest.
WTF DO I DO.
HELP ME PLEASE.
I hate dress shopping and I've only done it for 20 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. oh heyyyyy
    your blog is so superior to mine
    i wish i had your blogging strength and talent

    ReplyDelete