(o) watch u

(o) watch u

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Going to Make Snowmen of The Beatles ♥

IF THE SNOW IS GOOD ENOUGH, THAT IS.

So yesterday was my first class of driver's ed.
I didn't really like it, to be honest... It's because I don't know anybody! WHY must my father sign me up for driver's ed IN A DIFFERENT TOWN?!?!?


Anyways, when we were driving there (slightly late because my dad just HAD to wait for Mom to get home from work to take her car) I was wondering why people go all gaga for babies and not senior citizens. I mean, they practically do all the same stuff: poop in their diapers, cry when they don't understand something, and they're helpless. I don't really like babies, because they can't tell you what they want. That's what dogs are for. At least they know some stuff. But I do like old people, because they are really funny when they tell jokes and/or are senile.
While I was debating this issue in my head, I looked up and noticed we were going really slow. Then I looked at the car ahead of us and noticed a bald head sitting not too high from the steering wheel. He also had his windshield wipers on. There was no precipitation falling from the sky. He was also driving very badly and almost hit an oncoming car.

Conclusion:

I love old people.

No comments:

Post a Comment